Start thinking and speaking LIFE into everything you want to see happen.
Check out this awesome writer’s Post(Where I stumbled upon this picture)
It is incredible how one can talk themselves into believing that they have a certain illness. So much so, that they inherit the symptoms of that illness. This is recognized as hypochondria.
What if we began to speak positive self-images using the same technique?
Maybe you’ve heard of this next concept…
If you’ve ever had the desire to own a specific car, you subconsciously absorb every detail about it. Afterwards, you start seeing it everywhere. This occurrence is known as the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon, also referred to as the repost phenomenon.
This is the car I would like to own: 2013 Black BMW x5 with a cinnamon brown interior. I claim it. It is mine.;-)
Original picture(top) found HERE.
Original picture(bottom) found HERE.
Before I was introduced to the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon, it seemed as if I saw the model of my dream car every time I left the house. I began thinking, “Man, this car is everywhere.”
I think the beauty of the phenomenon is that the moment we begin to want something bad enough, the mind says “Look! It’s so close. You can almost touch it. All you need to do is align yourself in a position to receive it”.
For me, that means to speak greatness into existence on a daily basis. Not necessarily for material things…
Here is my list of affirmations:
- God’s light shines through me at all times.
- Greatness is upon me because greatness is within me.
- I am highly favored.
- Every thought I create, every speech that make, and every move that I take is led by the Holy Spirit.
- I will lead more than I follow.
- When I speak, people listen.
- I am blessed everywhere that I am.
- I am a blessing to everyone I come in contact with.
- I defy the odds against me.
- No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
- Every tongue that rises against me shall be condemned.
- I set new standards.
- My life continues to be enhanced as I help to enhance the lives of others.
- I build monuments of abundance and not of destruction.
- I am Success.
Recreate your own self-image by speaking affirmations into your life with authority. Do this daily!